Commercial HVAC Maintenance on Long Island
Although commercial systems are sturdy, they are not exempted from natural wear and tear. That’s why regular upkeep is necessary to ensure minor issues don’t turn into serious problems. At All Seasons Air Conditioning, we offer customized maintenance plans that can add years on your equipment and keep it running smoothly and efficiently even on the coldest or hottest day.
Our certified technicians are fully equipped with all the tools and expertise necessary to get the job done right. We guarantee to deliver dependable and fast results in every visit. Before we start the work, we will explain what specific tasks need to carry out and safely complete them.
What’s Included in a Maintenance Service?
Our service pros will give your system a comprehensive inspection to ensure all of its components are properly working. During the maintenance visit, our team will:
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Inspect safety controls and electrical connections
- Test the compressors, capacitors, and relays
- Clean the condensate drains
- Lubricate bearings, belts, and other moving parts
- Inspect the ductwork for leaks and dirt buildup
- Change air filters for efficient and proper airflow
- Fix any issues with high precision
- Check and calibrate the thermostats
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
Year-Round Comfort That Doesn’t Break The Bank!
We understand that your commercial HVAC is vital for the successful operation of your business or organization. Compared to the residential systems, they are costly and more complex.
When you sign up for our maintenance plan, you can be sure your units stay in top condition for years to come. We’ll provide the best care and long-term fixes on your equipment, helping you save big on repairs and energy bills.
Get the perfect indoor comfort for your commercial space. Contact All Seasons Air Conditioning at 631-694-1616 to schedule an HVAC maintenance service on Long Island.