In this time of need, we want to share how we address the current situation. Like all businesses, All Seasons is closely monitoring the ongoing developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority. In order to protect our customers and staff, All Seasons will be taking the necessary steps to prevent a disruption in service and follow CDC recommendations.
- We are communicating with our staff frequently and providing proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have advised our Team Members not to come to work if they are feeling ill.
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers